Saturday 24 July 2010

Day 225 Sat 24/07/2010

Hi all,

It is almost time to close this one down for the summer :-).

I have been signed off from my oncologist and have my cancer programme set-up:

CT Scans every 6-9 months
Formal review yearly

and

3 monthly CEA blood tests - I had one a couple of days ago so waiting on the test results, I have popped some details down:

Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a protein normally found in the tissue of a developing baby in the womb. Blood levels of this protein disappear or become very low after birth. In adults, an abnormal amount of CEA may be a sign of cancer.

I am doing loads of 'stuff' to reduce the chances of it coming back which we should all do anyways, cancer or not...

Tony's 5 step plan is the way forward for normals too :-)

Cancer Hates the lord...Increase prayer
Cancer Loves sugar...Decrease sugar
Cancer Hates oxygen...Increase oxygen
Cancer Loves depression...Increase happiness/Decrease stress
Cancer Loves dirty blood...Increase detox, water and green iron enriched vegetables/Decrease alcohol and processed foods


I'll let you know the results of the blood tests when they are in.

Cheers

Tony xx

1 comment:

  1. ailish songhurst24 July 2010 at 22:58

    hi ya tony i wish you all the best. you are a great brother in law to me in the past and i will try and see you with wilf very soon .email wilf to discuss a good time to visit you and wish fran all the best she is a diamond to you mate love ailish

    ReplyDelete